To view the benefits, types, and prices of our massages please click here.
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR MASSAGE SESSIONS:
- Allow your body to be open and as receptive as possible
- Try not to eat just before your session
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrived rushed and stressed it will take your body longer to relax
- Remove clothing to your comfort level. If you aren't comfortable removing your clothing simply wear items that the therapist can work around and under. The therapist will give you privacy to
change or undress.
- Be sure to communicate with your massage therapist. Advise the therapist to any allergies you may have to lotions, oils or powders. Make sure you report any discomfort so the therapist can make
adjustments. Don't ever be afraid to discuss apprehensions or concerns you may have. Our therapist are more than willing answer any questions you may have.
- Try to keep your breathing normal as this will help to facilitate relaxation. Make sure you do not hold your breath.
- Allow your mind and muscles to relax
- Make sure you drink plenty of water following your massage session
- Do not rise too quickly following your treatment as you may be a little dizzy or light headed. Take your time getting up.